Wednesday, January 30, 2013

MAC Archie's Girls swatches

So I was able to finally get my hands on this collection in stores. It was not for sale yet, but they allowed us to test it out and place orders. I know MAC online already started selling items at 2:30pm -ish PST today (jan 30th 2013), but I wasn't able to get to the store till after work. So, I swatched some of the items that I was interested in and decided to post it up in case you wanted more swatches before making your purchase. I personally really like Archie comics and this collection really speaks to me. Swatches are below, but note they are not complete.

The collection is separated into different stands: Betty's, Veronica's (not shown in this picture), and Archie's Girls. Online, they also have an Accessories category.

top left to right:
Girl Next Door- vivid blue pink lipstick
Betty Bright- light vibrant peach lipstick
Oh, oh, oh- sheer brown plum lipstick
Summer sweatheart- light peach lipglass
Stay sweet- light lavender pink lipglass
Kiss and Don't tell- bright coral lipglass
Petrol blue pearlglide
black swan pearlglide


Bottom:
Cream soda blush is at bottom near wrist, but color blends in a lot with my skin so it's hard to see in this light
Above Cream soda is Prom Princess blush

I hope this helps a little with your decisions. I know it is hard to tell on the screen due to lighting and resolution, but I figured since I already swatched it I might as well share with you guys. 

Have you got your eyes set on anything? Did you already order everything you wanted today on MAC's website?

Good luck!
EM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly refrain from advertising your blog here. Helpful links related to review only. Thanks!