Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Sole Society 50% off sale + 20% off with this link!

I love Sole Society. There isn't a pair of shoes that I got from them that I didn't like. Quality is good, comfort is amazing, and style is up to date. Most of all, it isn't too expensive and they offer free shipping there and back. Recently, they have an end of season sale and all selected items are 50% off! I just got a pair of suede wedge boots for $45! See below!
Valentina Boots in Bittersweet

If you do not have an account with Sole Society, do not despair. I have a link here that will give you 20% off your first purchase. Sole Society 20% off. Shop away before your favorite is sold out!

EM

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing! i got a pair of heels :)

    ReplyDelete

Kindly refrain from advertising your blog here. Helpful links related to review only. Thanks!