Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sally Hansen Coral Reef, Pink Satin, Mint Sorbet random Swatch and REVIEW

There was a sale at Walgreens for Sally Hansen's Xtreme wear nail polishes. I have been meaning to try Coral Reef, but since it was buy 2 get 1 free, I also threw in Mint Sorbet and Pink Satin.








Hope you like the quick swatches! Summer is rolling by so are you going to pick up these colors?

EM
All products shown here have been paid with my own money and have been given my honest review. Please do not steal material. If you would like to share these images or review, please link and list this blog for reference!

2 comments:

  1. Love them all. Actually I had Coral Reef in my hand at the store the other day and carried it around for a while and very nearly brought it home. I kept getting a feeling like I had this color already so since there was plenty in stock, I left empty handed. I'm glad I did because I already had this one! No wonder it caught my eye, twice. I do have both the others already - we must be on the same wavelength. Pink Satin works wonderful for stamping by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely have picked up a product and realized I had it already when I got home. I am glad you made the right choice! I have to try pink satin with stamping. Never thought of it before, thanks!

      Delete

Kindly refrain from advertising your blog here. Helpful links related to review only. Thanks!