Thursday, April 11, 2013

Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss stick in Nudist REVIEW and swatches

I am in love with Soap and Glory's Hand Food hand cream. It smells so nice (reminds me of Lush) and feels so moisturizing despite not having that heavy greasy feeling. So when I came across a gloss stick at Sephora the other day, I decided to pick it up. Being the non-adventurist that I am, I chose the Nudist color. Keep reading for my review and swatches.

Soap and Glory Nudist Gloss stick, $16, Sephora


The gloss stick is awesome because it has a twist up mechanism. No sharpening or losing products requried!

a couple swipes of Nudist
Nudist is a sheer peachy nude. It is very sheer and gives my lips just that hint of shine. It isn't glitter or shimmery, just plane wet looking. It feels excellent on the lips and isn't stick. It gives my lips just a slight tint and also moisturizes. 
It stays on my lips for a couple hours and I have to reapply, but in between applications my lips don't feel extremely dry. I think it act as a pretty good lip moisturizer. 

What are your thoughts? Have you tried Soap and Glory before?

EM


Like what you see? Subscribe for more! Click to sign up for my mailing list

All products shown here were purchased with my own money and were given my fair and honest opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly refrain from advertising your blog here. Helpful links related to review only. Thanks!