Friday, August 16, 2013

Marc Jacobs Beauty: Enamored Hi-shine Lacquer in Fluorescent Beige 142 Swatches and REVIEW

The long awaited release of Marc Jacobs' beauty line finally released at Sephora a week ago and I couldn't wait to try the cute nail polishes. I had the opportunity to get an early purchase due to my VIB status but they didn't have the whole line out till a week ago. To my surprise, I only purchased one item in the line (not counting what I purchased before it went public). I did get one with my points, which I reviewed here. Anywayyy, here is a swatch and review of one of their nail polishes in Fluorescent Beige.

Marc Jacobs Hi Shine Lacquer in Fluorscent Beige, $18
love the cute bottle!


Fluorscent beige is a mauve nude with a bit of shimmer undertones. It is very natural and light.
I have two coats on my thumb as reference. There isn't a top or base coat.

Application/texture: It applied so smoothly and easily. I really love that one coat gave it a barely there look whereas two coats made it opaque.
Dry time: Fairly fast. I would say 30 seconds it is safe to be brushed on.
Staying power: extremely good. I had a good 3 days and still no chips or problems.
Overall: I really enjoy this polish. The bottle is a fun new look and the formula for this shade was flawless. The staying power is good and it didn't take too much effort to dry or paint. LOVE!

EM


All products shown here have been paid with my own money and have been given my honest review. Please do not steal material. If you would like to share these images or review, please link and list this blog for reference!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly refrain from advertising your blog here. Helpful links related to review only. Thanks!