Thursday, August 15, 2013

OOTD August 14th 2013- Bright and Early

Another post on fashion! The outfit of the day was intended to brighten my mood. It was a tiring morning and I woke up earlier than usual to get to work because I had to leave early. It always helps that my outfit makes me smile. This was full of energy and joy. I really like how all the colors were bright but still worked together.
Not shown are my nude flats and navy blue tote bag.



Top: Gap- neon yellow with white stripes
Bottom: Gap outlet- bright aqua blue

Have you been wearing bright colors? Neon colors make you look more tan!

EM

All products shown here were purchased with my own money and were given my fair and honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly refrain from advertising your blog here. Helpful links related to review only. Thanks!