Friday, August 23, 2013

Outfit of the Day August 23rd 2013: Sporty Chic

Happy Friday everyone! Today I have a more laid back, sporty look. I threw on this blazer because it was a little chilly out. Who knew Fall has come so early this year? Though I must admit the summer didn't feel as hot as it did last year...reverse global warming?? Anywayyy, on to the outfit :)

Without blazer


With blazer

My flats!



Top: J.Crew orange vneck vintage cotton
Bottom: Target Mossimo green crop skinnies
Shoes: Target Madlove black lace flats
Bag: Calvin Klein blue leather tote
Blazer: Heritage 1981 green with white trim

Hope your Fridays are a blast!

EM

All products shown here were purchased with my own money and were given my fair and honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly refrain from advertising your blog here. Helpful links related to review only. Thanks!