Saturday, October 5, 2013

20% off Sole Society shoes. I love their brand!

Hi Everyone,
I think it is no surprise that I love sole society's shoes. I have been collecting for the past year and never have their been a pair that I was disappointed with. The most recent pair that I wore to a friend's birthday kept me comfortable and fashionable all night. The wedge had height, but also style and comfort....the best combo everrr!
I wanted to let you know that they are having their 20% off again. I think they did this one time a year ago. Anyway,  you just click on the link they provided me with and you can get 20% off your purchase. Now you can share the love for shoes at Sole Society with me.


Here are just a few pairs of their shoes that I have been eyeing.

Nicola- sexy and sophisticated strap heel
Addison- wedge suede boots
Elisa- tan suede heels with feminine bow


Sign up now to browse and shop with the 20% off link.

Do you have any you like or want to get?

EM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly refrain from advertising your blog here. Helpful links related to review only. Thanks!