Sunday, October 6, 2013

OOTD October 6th 2013- Sisters

Hello, all. Today I decided to do something different with my outfit of the day post. Since it is a Sunday, our family usually spends time with each other. Lucky for me, I get to take photos of my sisters' outfits as well. Warning, lots of photos!

Maxi Dress
Belt
Necklace-handmade with shell from malaga



Dress: Target maxi chiffon dress
Necklace:  handmade shell necklace
Bracelets: disney Mulan leather bracelet and Pandora braid with dog charm


Dress: from private seller on ebay (very affordable!) navy blue chiffon with gold buttons
Shoes: Sole Society tweed flats
Purse: target black satchel
necklace: handmade shell necklace with pearl and swarovski crystal

AND...a final bow


It was a very nice day to take a photo in the backyard. Hope this gives you some inspiring outfits for the fall time! Have a nice day.

EM

All products shown here were purchased with my own money and were given my fair and honest opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly refrain from advertising your blog here. Helpful links related to review only. Thanks!