Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Outfit of the Day- October 2nd 2013: Bows and Greens

Hello! Happy Tuesday. Today I have an outfit to share with you that I think is quite and comfy. I love that type of style. It is perfect for work, hanging out, or going shopping!

I try to name each OOTD post because it is so easy to lose track after a while. Each time I name a OOTD post, I try to make some sense of it. Today's post is called "Bows and Greens" because well, I am wearing bows and the color green. The green part is easy to see because my skinny trousers are just that. The bows are in three different areas: my top (the bow blends in with the rest of the top), my flats (at the toe part), and my hair clip.

Now that I got the technical part of this post down, let's move on to the more fun part- the outfit!















top: Penney's (aka Primark) bow chiffon and cotton black tank
cardigan: Target cream with taupe trim cardigan
bottom: Forever21 hunter green skinny trousers
shoes: Sam & Libby for Target cream flats with snake print cap toe
bag: Calvin Klein blue leather tote
hairclip: Forever21 pink chiffon dotted clip


EM

All products shown here were purchased with my own money and were given my fair and honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly refrain from advertising your blog here. Helpful links related to review only. Thanks!