Wednesday, April 30, 2014

2 year anniversary surprise

Thanks for making my 2nd year of blogging fun and entertaining!

To say thank you, I would like to give back something!


If you like what I write, I would loveee it if you could subscribe! You can get updates from my blog as often as you like. To make it more special, from now till May 10th 2014, I will send a surprise goody to anyone who subscribes and sends me an email with their mailing address. All you have to do is:
  1. Subscribe here. 
  2. Remember to confirm subscription after signing up to complete the process! 
  3. Send an email to emtinyblogs@gmail.com with your mailing address and a fun beauty fact about you.
For those of you already subscribed before April 2014, email me with 1) your favorite type of blogs that I write and 2) your mailing address, and be entered in a big beauty prize giveaway.

* US addresses only, sorry international peeps!* 

Keep posted for international giveaways in the future!

Goodies limited so subscribe early!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly refrain from advertising your blog here. Helpful links related to review only. Thanks!