Thursday, May 22, 2014

Wet n Wild Coloricon Bronzer and Blush Summer 2014 REVIEW and swatches

I finally spotted these at my local CVS! I popped in one afternoon to just maybe see the Wet n Wild Coloricon bronzer and blush collection. To my surprise, they were all there and untouched. I quickly grabbed the two darker shades because I really liked the one I got last year. Keep reading below to see swatches and more information.

Wet n Wild Coloricon bronzer and blush, $3.99
Dusk Till Dawn, Everything Under the Sun
Dusk Till Dawn is the lighter of the two. It has a red tone brown bronzer and a peachy redpink blush.
Everything Under the Sun is a darker bronzer. It has a muddy brown shade and bright neon orange as blush.


Dusk Till Dawn
Bronzer, blush, mixed.
This one was very light. It took several swipes to get the color you see. My skin tone isn't dark (NC30-35) so this barely showed up on me. The texture is also more chalky than other Wet n Wild products I have used. I was a bit disappointed with the pigmentation of this. Staying power was also lacking a little. I do love that the bronzer and blush are matte because I can't stand sparkles or glitters.

Everything Under the Sun
Bronzer, blush, mixed.
This one came up brighter and more pigmented than Dusk Till Dawn. It is the darkest one of the three in this collection so if you are much darker than I am, you might need to reconsider this. 
Though better in pigmentation than its buddy above, it still isn't up to par with the rest of the regular Wet n Wild collections. I would prefer this over Dusk Till Dawn, but don't know how often I will grab it. Wear time is about 5-6 hours.

Final thoughts: For $3.99, this is a really cute and affordable compact to take to the beach for touch ups. It has the diversity of a matte bronzer and blush, which can be mixed to give you a different bronzey blush shade. It also has an extremely cute design. However, in terms of pigmentation, texture, and longevity, there are definitely other products in Wet n Wild's line that are better.

Have you spotted these yet?
EM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly refrain from advertising your blog here. Helpful links related to review only. Thanks!