Tuesday, February 17, 2015

NOTD: L'Oreal Garden Bouquet 733 nail polish

Today I bring you the L'Oreal Garden Bouquet nail polish! Spring feels like it is arriving when you start to see pastel and light nail polishes at drugstores. What is different about this year's nail polish collection from L'Oreal is that it not only has a hexagonal and confetti top coat, but the top coat actually has flower cutouts! See below for what I mean.

L'Oreal Garden Bouquet, Walgreens, $6.69

I layered one coat of Garden Bouquet over my Butter London Kip (two coats). This isn't overly bumpy as a top coat, but I would suggest putting a clear coat on top for longevity. 

The polish has tiny light green bars, pink hexagons, and pink flower petals. This is the cutest spring nail polish I have seen to date! 

What are your guys' thoughts? Have you spotted this cool polish yet?



All products shown here were purchased with my own money and were given my fair and honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly refrain from advertising your blog here. Helpful links related to review only. Thanks!