Tuesday, March 3, 2015

L'Oreal Gloss Balm in Ginger Candy 210 REVIEW and swatches

The second item I picked up on my CVS run was the L'Oreal Glossy Balm in Ginger Candy (210). To see the L'Oreal Infallible 8hr Pro Gloss in Coral Sands review, click here.

The L'Oreal Glossy Balm reminds me of many of the lipbalm or lipstick sticks. Though they have been around, I feel like you can never have enough spare ones in your purse, car, or office. These are like lifesaver lip products and does not require a separate applicator!

L'Oreal Glossy Balm in Ginger Candy 210, $5

This particular shade, Ginger Candy, is very light and looks like a sheer orange sherbet cream. It isn't shimmery and definitely not glittery, but I noticed a shine on my lips. It is very subtle.

Application/Texture: This balm melts into your lips so it doesn't require much efforts to apply. There is a twist up option so sharpening is never going to get in the way. The product is lightweight and does not feel like you have something on your lips. When you rub your lips together, it feels smooth and not sticky.
Scent: I don't detect any scent.
Staying power: This lasted about 2 hours on my lips before fading. It is even faster if I am eating or drinking. The Glossy Balm definitely needs reapplication throughout the day.
Moisture: It kept my lips moist when it was on. Once faded, I feel like my lips need another swipe of balm.
Overall: I really love the convenience of this balm and the temporary moisture it provides. It does give you a bit of color and has a great twist up option to deliver more product. For just $5 a pop, it is worth having an emergency one in your bag!

Have you tried any of the Glossy Balm shades? If so, which is your favorite?


All products shown here were purchased with my own money and were given my fair and honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly refrain from advertising your blog here. Helpful links related to review only. Thanks!