Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Lancome Belle de Teint in 04 teint de miel REVIEW and swatch

Macy's recently had a sale on some of their Lancome products and it was a good one. During regular sale times, Lancome products usually get discounted by 20%. Sephora's Friend and Family, VIB rouge/VIB sales, Lancome's own sales, and probably a few more out there usually go up to about 20% off. Granted Macy's did not allow you to choose the Lancome product, the ones that did go on sale were 30%+ off. I purchased two items and would like to share with you. One of them is the Belle de Teint in Teint de Miel 04.

Belle de Teint is a bronzing powder that has micro shimmers that puts a subtle glow on your face for healthy looking skin. The shimmer is so subtle that you won't even notice the sheen, but it does give your face a lift. Not only does it bronze your skin a little, it also blurs imperfection with the micro shimmers. On my swatch, you can barely tell that I have it on my hand. If you would like to use it to contour, I would suggest going much deeper than your skintone. For me, I decided to get one closer to my skintone to use it as an overall powder with a hint of color.

Lancome Belle de Teint 04, $42.50, free brush

Application/texture: This powder compact was very smooth to the touch. Upon product pick-up with the provided brush, I noticed a lot of powder kick up. Not that it created a cloud of bronzer, but it did leave a lot of powder residue behind. Nothing too messy though. On the skin, it was very easy to blend and apply.
Staying power: This lasted about 8 hours or so. I noticed some shine on my face after 7 hours.
Scent: none detected.
Finish: I didn't notice any shimmer on my face. I would say the finish is matte. On my skin, I noticed it did blur a lot of the redness I had near my cheeks. It also got rid of some of the pores near my nose.
Overall: For a retail price of $42.50, I would say this product might be a bit high-priced. However, if you could get the 20% off discount from the above-mentioned locations, I would say it is a good buy. I personally snatched it up for $26! I would definitely say it is worth it. This product is a good all-over-the-face powder that adds a slight hint of color while blurring your imperfections. It is easy to use and it feels sturdy to bring around. I would recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly refrain from advertising your blog here. Helpful links related to review only. Thanks!