Saturday, April 9, 2016

Dior Addict Lip Glow in Lilac 006 REVIEW and swatches

Another Dior lip product that I find myself using a lot lately is the Addict Lip Glow in Lilac 006. This is more of your traditional lip balm in a twist up tube. This product is moisturizing and is supposed to give a tint, but I didn't find it on my pigmented lips. See below for swatches and review.

Dior Addict Lip Glow in Lilac 006, $33, Sephora

Lilac has a more purple hint rather than the other two permanent shades of pink and coral. I found that the color didn't really show up on my pigmented lips, but did give me a moisture that lip balms tend to. It comes in a twist up tube that is on the bulkier side, but looks very cute and sturdy. 

Besides being in a very pretty tube, there really isn't anything else special I found with this product compared to other lip balms in drug stores. 

Application/Texture: Similar to other lipbalms, it glides on very smoothly and feels soft on the lips. 
Staying power: This lasts about 2 hours.
Scent: none detected.
Overall: Although I really like the design of the tube, I feel there are other better Dior lip products out there that are both more moisturizing and pigmented. For the price, I would probably not repurchase this item, however, if given as a gift I would definitely treasure it and use it. Another Dior product that I would suggest splurging on instead would be the Rouge Brilliant Lipgloss.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly refrain from advertising your blog here. Helpful links related to review only. Thanks!