Saturday, June 11, 2016

Dior Addict Lipstick in Wild About Pink 292 REVIEW and swatches

I have been holding off posting this shade of Dior Addict lipstick because it is an exclusive shade for Sephora VIB Rouge members. At first glance, the shade online doesn't look like something I would wear. However, on a whim I purchased this and I am loving it. The shade is a very 'my lips by better' and looks very natural for day to day use. If you really want this shade, I am sure ebay has sellers. Otherwise, make friends with a VIB rouge!


Dior Addict in Wild About Pink #292, $35, 0.12 oz

Wild About Pink is a pastel light pink, but without the washing out effect. It is fairly moisturizing being a lipstick and all, but I wouldn't replace my lip balm with this product. The application is very smooth and it is weightless on your lips. I especially like that it gives me a slight baby pink lips look but without washing me out. 
The packaging is gorgeous. It looks like the other Dior Addict lipsticks and has a very sturdy case. 

Application/texture: Very soft and easy to apply. No tugging. Nicely blends between lips.
Staying power: I found this to stay about 2-3 hours on my lips. If it stays longer than that I will have to reapply due to drying feeling.
Scent: none detected
Moisture: Average. Needs balm or reapplication after 3 hours.
Finish: Matte or slightly sheen.
Overall: I really enjoy a baby pink shade on my skin tone that doesn't wash me out. It is quite expensive in the lipstick world, but the packaging does look very pretty. I would probably only get this when I want to treat myself. These lipsticks do last a while for me so it isn't too bad in that sense. However, compared to some of the other lipsticks out there, moisture and staying power is only average. 

Have you tried Dior's Dior Addict lipsticks? Which is your favorite shade?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly refrain from advertising your blog here. Helpful links related to review only. Thanks!