Monday, October 17, 2016

Too Faced Melted Liquefied Lipstick in Chihuahua REVIEW and swatches

I purchased a kit with a ton of lip products lately and the Too Faced Melted liquefied lipstick was included. Normally, I shy away from liquid lipsticks because I don't like the feel of them. They are generally more sticky and feels like a layer of product on your lips. This one, however, was easy to apply and wear.

Too Faced Melted liquefied lipstick in Chihuahua, sephora, $21
Chihuahua is a mauvey nude shade that leans a little brown. On my lips, it looks like my-lips-but-better. It isn't really matte, but doesn't look shiny or glittery. I think it just looks very natural.

It comes with a very fluffy sponge applicator and was easy to apply. You just squeeze the tube and product comes out shortly.

Application/texture: The product was light and airy on the lips and was easy to blend. It didn't feel heavy or tacky.
Scent: I didn't notice any strong scent that lingered.
Staying power: this lasted 4-5 hours if I didn't eat or drink.
Overall: I was pleasantly surprised by this liquid lipstick. It had a fairly decent staying power and came in a very natural shade. It also felt very light and was easy to wear. The applicator makes it easy to apply just the right amount of product.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly refrain from advertising your blog here. Helpful links related to review only. Thanks!