Monday, April 30, 2012

Target beauty bag April/May 2012

I am so excited to share my Target Beauty Bag with all of you. It seems like forever that I got one of these last. The previous one I was able to get my hands on was about 1-2 years ago (the one with the sonia kashuk makeup bag). I received this one just today in the mail. I signed up for this a few weeks back on Target's facebook page. See below for more info on how to get yours!

 This one came in a cute target box.

Inside was this cute purple with coral red stripe makeup bag. It is by London Soho. It has a smooth polyester material outside and a silky polyester inside.

 Inside the makeup bag were the goodies! A few of these were in the beauty bag I got a year back.



First item was the Simple brand cleansing facial wipe. These are full sized wipes and contain 7 wipes in total.   I have tried the Simple brand's cleanser and it is so soft and perfect for sensitive skin. I am hoping these wipes would be the same!

Then comes the 3 deluxe sized samples: Nivea extended moisture daily lotion,  Pantene Pro-V color shampoo, and Neutrogena visibly bright daily facial cleanser. The Nivea lotion was 1 fl. oz and smells like other Nivea lotions. I can't really describe the scent but I suppose I would say it smells like a nutty vanilla. The Pantene ProV shampoo is 1.7 fl oz and has a fresh fruity smell. The  Neutrogena cleanser has a citrusy scent.

Lastly, there was a small sample of Loreal's LUMI light infusing primer and a coupon book. Inside the coupon book were dollar discounts on covergirl mascara, pixi cosmetics, revlon cosmetics, maybelline falsies, pantene prov, neutrogena, jergens, nexxus hair care, olay facial skin care, sally hansen magnetic nail polish, and Simple skin care item.

All in all, I really love Target for their clothes, cosmetics, and accessories. I love them even more with these beauty bags. It allows me to sample some of the skincare and cosmetic items they sell! I love these tiny samples sizes! 

If you haven't gotten yours, you can maybe still sign up on their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TargetStyle/app_226272220803858 

You can also get a free beauty bag by buying three of their beauty items found here: http://www.target.com/c/health-beauty-cosmetics/-/N-5xu1e

Hurry while supplies last. 

Good luck!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly refrain from advertising your blog here. Helpful links related to review only. Thanks!