Saturday, May 19, 2012

Milani nail polish review: A Rose Mylady


I have been wearing Milani's A Rose Mylady nail polish for a week now and I really enjoy the color it brings to my hands. In the bottle, it looks like a dusty shimmering rose color. On the hands, it looks like a dusty glass pink mauve. 
From far away, the shimmer disappears and I actually get a tanned look to my hands. The polish can even be a pink nude for my nails. 
one coat of A Rose Mylady 
(0.45oz, $4.49)



It only takes one coat to obtain an opaque color! However, I put on two coats in the photo to the left for more impact. The color looks very similar to one coat (as seen above). The application was very easy. No streaking and dry time is super fast. I am talking about maybe dried in 30 seconds fasts.

Another wonderful thing about Milani's nail polishes, besides their color and application, is that they are Big 3 free. this means you can apply colors to your nails without worrying that the polishes contain chemicals such as DBP, Toluene & Formaldehyde.




I really like Milani's nail polishes and this one is no exception! A Rose Mylady came out in Milani's Summer 2012 collection and will stay to become part of the core nail polish collection. Yay! I personally bought this at my local CVS, but all major drugstores should sell it.

Will you be getting yours? What do you think of Milani's polishes?

E

All products shown here were purchased with my own money and were given my fair and honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly refrain from advertising your blog here. Helpful links related to review only. Thanks!